Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair Review



Story

Game follows a group of high school students who are trapped on an island by their high school's headmaster Monokuma, a sentient stuffed bear. In order to leave the island, a student must kill one of their peers, and not be caught in the subsequent investigation and trial.




Review

I would definitely recommend this awesome visual novel if you are the type of person who looks for gameplay in a visual novel as this definitely has loads of gameplay to offer and for people who loves detective work with dark mysteries waiting to be uncovered and solved go for it. Honestly I am not a fan of having gameplay in my visual novel I am more of the type of person that prefers to just click on my mouse all day long, but Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair has so much to offer, as it manages to rope me into with its rich story and great music with good gameplay. Though there are some things to point out on “hangman’s gambit” in Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair Full Version compared to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc hangman gambit in Danganronpa 2 has quite a difficulty spike as it requires more attention to get the letters right and has a higher chance of failing. [I failed 2 – 3 times for the final case]

0 comments: